09 April 2013

My very first Nasi Lemak

Assalammualaikum,

So last Sunday i made nasi lemak. Just wanted to tried it out. Yelaa iollss pun nk test skills iolls jgk. Homagaddd, the nasi lemak ended up jadi nasi lembik, like pulut ok. I dont know what I have done wrong, either terletak lebih air ke. Lebih santan ke iolls pun tak tahu la, iolss kan amatur. So, iolls salahkn beras tu la. Hazim pun layan saje la alasan iolls tu. Aww such a sweet guy he is. So at last, i end up cooking a another batch of nasi lemak. N that one for some reason ended up half-cooked. So i press the cook button again n again till i feel like the rice is fully cook. I was actually very ready if Hazim decided to eat out cz i dont wan us to get diarrhea just by eating my "amatur nasi lemak". Tp he was just so sweet about it, despite my tantrums. He cooked the sausages for me. He even ate the nasi lemak sampai habis n praise me good job for my effort. Ya Allah, seriously what have i done to deserve such sweetness is beyond me. At the end of the day I'm just grateful and very full.

Alhamdullilah

the ingredients that given by my PPK Kak Som upon hearing my plan to cook nasi lemak

The end result :